Every once in a while, you’re bound to need to consult with a doctor for general health check-up, seasonal fever, acute diseases, chronic illness, and more. It many situations, we are physically weak and prefer to stay at home and even a visit to a doctor seems an uphill task. If given an option we would rather prefer a doctor to give us a visit, rather than we having to visit him personally.
To fill this void, Healthcare@home has begun to provide healthcare service at home and that too at reasonable costs compared to traditional hospitals and nursing homes. The home visit doctors are qualified professionals and provide consultation to treatment and help you throughout your recovery process. The best part about in-home doctor service is you will be treated in the comfort of your home, surrounded by your family members.
With the presence of highly busy lifestyle in today’s life in – home doctor service is increasingly becoming the norm of the day. Not only does the doctor on call service save time, it is also convenient to do the booking online. Book doctor on call through Healthcare@home and let the doctor visit you at the comfort of your home. Few of the benefits of doctor visit at home are as follows”
• The first benefit of doctor visit at home that instantly comes to mind is the availability of quality medical care at the comfort of your home.
• The doctor consultation charges are lower or at par with the hospital visit charges, so you not only save on travelling but also on your medical bills.
• The home doctor gives a more personal medical care to the patient and is far more compassionate towards the patient.
• Research has found out that a patient tends to recover sooner in a familiar surrounding than in a hospital.
• Not all illness needs hospitalization but owing to lack of support at home, patients inadvertently end up at nursing homes and hospitals for medical care. It is in those cases that the home visit doctor proves to be highly beneficial, as they can easily provide medical attention at home.
Home visit doctors are a boon for old people, as they are the ones who need medical attention the most and are also the one who have the most difficulty in travelling.
The doctors visit you after you have made the necessary doctor appointment online on Healthcare@home or have taken a package as per the medical plan and subscription.
To help make your first doctor visit at home go smoothly here are a few pointers you need to keep in mind to make the most out of the service;
• Give a proper briefing about your medical history and current medical needs, for the doctor to make proper diagnosis and prescribe appropriate medication or course of action.
• Have a family member present when the doctor visits to help answer all the questions. • Keep all the prescriptions handy as you would need to be showing them to the doctor.
• Have your regular or specialty doctor information handy.
• Also keep your hospital discharge papers ready, if any.
• Wear loose and comfortable clothing as the doctor might take a comprehensive exam. Finally, make a list of all your concerns you need to discuss with your doctor.
The advent of technology has brought healthcare to the homes of people. Now people have the option to skip the visit to hospitals and opt for a more personal medical care within the comfort of their home.